Friday, April 24, 2009

Four Months Old!!





Hi Everyone!!

It has been an exciting month for me. I have learned all sorts of exciting new things. I am rolling from my back side to my front side, but only when nobody is looking! I have all sorts of exciting toys that I like to grab, rattle, and bat at. I use my left hand most often so I may be a lefty like Poppy Cec. When I am not using my left hand to play, it is usually in my mouth...sometimes two fingers, sometimes the whole fist. I am drooling a lot too so maybe I am getting my first tooth!

The exer-saucer is my favorite toy because I get to use my legs. I am obsessed with my legs! I am hoping for a bouncer toy so that I can use my legs to bounce all day long. Bath time is my favorite time of day! I like to splash the water really high and kick my rubber duckies until they are out of the bathtub. I make really funny faces in the bathtub, especially when I am getting my hair washed. I talk to Mommy and Daddy all day long but they don't seem to speak my language. It sounds a bit like this: blah blah ba ba blah...I usually throw a smile or two in there just to remind everyone how cute I am.

Mom, Dad and I have been very busy this month. We went to Omaha for Easter and the Easter bunny came three times! I have been going to lots of soccer games. I am just fascinated watching the ball move all over the field. Papa bought me a pink Adidas warm-up so I fit right in with the soccer-watching crowd. The moms at the soccer game all like to hold me so I get passed around quite a bit. Last week, Mom and I went out to the Botanical Gardens. The tulips were so pretty! I also hang out with my friends Ashley and Clayton a lot and on Fridays we meet up with my friends Lucy, Claire, Avery, and Bennett.

Later this week I have my 4 month doctors appointment. I really like Dr. Winburn! Mom and Dad don't think I know about those awful shots, but I do. I am bracing myself! Well, that is it for this month. XOXOX!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Annie Claire,
    It's Grammy and Papa again! You sure look cute in your four month blog! I think you might be getting your first tooth one of these days! That means you are getting closer to experiencing your first cookie provided by Grammy! Keep smiling pretty at Mom and Dad; you'll get just about anything you want! You are dearly loved!
    Hugs and Kisses,
    Grammy and Papa

    ReplyDelete