Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Does it get any better than this?

No, Annie, you can not have the camera!
Next time we will bring your new friends some bread!




Hi everyone! Thanks for tuning in for another monthly Annie-report! This has been a big month for me, Daddy and Mommy. We celebrated Mommy & Daddy's six year anniversary, and Daddy's big 3-0!! (in case you were wondering, he handled it well) I learned some new things this month: my big accomplishment is army-crawling. Aunt Ninny sent me a shirt that says "expert crawler..." Mommy doesn't think I am an expert yet but we are working on it. I also learned this month to wave "bye-bye, " usually after I have left wherever I may be leaving, and I am an expert at giving high-fives. I have been giving high fives to Mommy, Daddy, Clayton, the ladies at the grocery store, a little boy at the baseball game, and whoever else comes my way. I am also getting pretty good at un-velcroing my diaper and removing it. Thankfully this hasn't been too messy yet. My parents want to know if this means I am ready to potty-train...wishful thinking!

Everyone asks if I am always this happy. The answer is, most of the time. Why not? Life is good for me! Yesterday we went to the grocery store and I made friends with another grocery shopper and flirted with an old man in the check-out line. He liked my big smile and dimples!! Then we went to the gas station and the guy behind the counter played peek-a-boo with me. I laughed and laughed...he was a pretty funny guy!

This month I also passed level 1 swim lessons! I learned to float on my back and front (with assistance, of course), to blow bubbles in the water (kind of) and by the end, I went all the way under water! Swimming is fun! We are sure going to miss the pool when it closes.

I am starting to eat well. My favorite (by far!) are the peaches! I also tried bananas, applesauce, zucchini, and gave sweet potatoes a second try. They weren't so bad the second time around! I am still not digging the chicken or beef they are mixing in with the good stuff. My Daddy doesn't believe that I could possibly be a vegetarian. I really like mashed potatoes but only when they are loaded with garlic and butter, and I really liked the little pieces of cinnamon twist that Papa fed me when no one else was looking. Thanks Papa! No worries about cavities, I love to brush my teeth!

Hope this finds you all well!

Much love, Annie XOXOXO









1 comment:

  1. HI Little Annie!
    You sure have a happy and fun life! Good for you! I know that beautiful smile and those precious little dimples will get you LOTS of attention all through life. Aren't those duckies darling? Oh, and tell Papa you want more of that yummy cinnamon twist! I can't wait to bake you cookies!
    Love,
    Grammy and Papa

    ReplyDelete