Sunday, September 27, 2009

Tall and Skinny - who would have thought?

Just hangin' with my cousins!

That's right - I am really on the move!


This is an understatement...


See? (I am Herbie's best friend too!)

Grammy & Papa never visit without bringing presents...


Hi Everyone! Well, can you believe it? I turned nine months old on Sunday! On Monday, I had my nine month check-up. This is what we learned:


Weight: 16#, 9oz. (15%)
Height: 27 3/4" (60%)
Head Circumference: 44 3/4 cm (75%)


Dr. Winburn predicts that I will probably be tall and thin - who would have ever guessed? Also, we learned that I have an iron deficiency! This means I need to eat more red meat - bring on the steaks, Daddy!


This month I was a lucky girl. I got to see almost all of my family! Early in the month, Nana, Poppy, Aunt Mickey, Uncle Jamie, Kay Lynn, and Maggie came to visit. We had a ton of fun together! Uncle Jamie and Poppy ran in a really long race on Friday and on Saturday, we all went to the farm! Kay Lynn and Maggie especially had a lot of fun feeding the goats, riding the ponies, and fishing. I had a great time on the hay rack ride - I am a big fan of hay!
This past weekend, Grammy, Papa, Aunt Nin, Uncle Andy, & Aunt Missy all came to visit. Grammy & Papa always come with gifts so I scored a new winter coat and Christmas dress. If only it didn't have to get cold...


I learned a lot of new things this month. I am getting fast with the army crawl but learning that I could be even faster if I crawled on my hands and knees. Crawling is so over-rated anyway, I think I will go straight to walking. I love to be on my feet! I have learned all of the places where there are fun hidden objects - my favorite is the dishwasher. If I am quiet and quick enough, I can even crawl inside!! I can go from laying down position to sitting up quickly which makes diaper changing a little challenging for my Mom and Dad. The teachers at my childcare think I am, "active!"


I have six teeth now, four on the top, two on the bottom. I am trying all sorts of new food...turkey, cottage cheese, scrambled eggs, bread, etc... I know there is better stuff out there...Mom gave me a lick of her ice cream and I protested eating anything else for two days!


That is it for now!
Much Love,
Annie








No comments:

Post a Comment