Monday, January 11, 2010

Confessions of a 12 month old

Dear friends and family,

I know all of you think I'm a sweet heart and you refuse to believe my daddy when he says he plans to drive to a nearby state and leave me at the firehouse. Maybe its my pretty blue eyes, or maybe my incredibly fun dance moves, but no one believes my daddy that I can be a first class deposit in the old cloth diapers!

Tonight during my dinner, daddy interrogated me for 30 minutes! I guess the truth is out now because he caught my confession on tape and posted it on YouTube.

Busted, but yours truly,
Annie Claire

1 comment:

  1. Annie,
    You are hilarious! I like how honest you are at such a young age. Now let Mommy and Daddy sleep all night tonight!
    P.S. Just a little hint: Mommy REALLY needs her sleep; just ask Grammy and Papa!
    We love you! XOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete