
Hi everyone,
I thought since I am so far away, this would be a great way to update you all about what is happening in my world! I plan to update this blog about every month so check in with me monthly around the 27th to see new posts and monthly pictures!
Love and miss you all!
Annie
I thought since I am so far away, this would be a great way to update you all about what is happening in my world! I plan to update this blog about every month so check in with me monthly around the 27th to see new posts and monthly pictures!
Love and miss you all!
Annie
Little Miss Annie,
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute and adorable. Do you know how much we love you?
XOXO! We can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Love, Aunt Ninny and Uncle Andy
P.S. You wear that hat so well! I wonder which fashionable aunt gave that to you...
Hi Little Annie Claire!
ReplyDeleteThis is your Grammy! I am so glad that you have a blog already! I will look forward to Mommy posting a blog once a month. Congratulations on turning over! You must be strong just like your Mommy was when she was a baby! I love you very much and so does Papa!
Hugs and Kisses,
Grammy
Annie, Can't believe you are already 4 months old today. You are growing up so fast! We love you!
ReplyDeleteUncle Andy and Aunt Ninny