Well, everyone seems to think I am growing up. Mommy thinks it is happening way too fast. Speaking of fast, I have learned that crawling on my hands and knees is way faster than sliding around on my stomach, and my clothes stay cleaner too! I am also getting really quick at climbing up on pretty much everything. I really like the dishwasher - Daddy thinks he is going to teach me how to do dishes. He doesn't quite believe that, "Haller girls don't do dishes!"
I have also learned a few other little tricks. I click my tongue when I crawl. Daddy calls it my, "turn signal." I put my hands above my head when Mommy asks me where the North Pole is. I like to share everything. I have even been known to share my bottle with Herbie. I like to point at the food that I want to be fed and I clap when Mommy gets it right. Oh, and I like to give kisses which was timely since I was a "kiss," for Halloween!
My first Halloween was pretty great. I started the day by having a costume party with my friends. Mommy knitted me a pumpkin hat but I don't wear hats these days so it was really just for show. Aunt Missy, Jacob, Grammy and Papa came for Halloween and we carved a pumpkin that I inspired - six teeth, big smile, two dimples! Papa strolled me down to the shops so that he could get some candy - boy there were a lot of kids at the shops! On Sunday we went to Boo Bash and I danced to Funky Mama! I also won the costume contest so I was pretty excited about that!
This month we went to Omaha and had lots of visitors. I am such a lucky girl to have family that loves me so much.
Much Love,
Annie XOXOXOX




No comments:
Post a Comment