It occured to me that it has been awhile since I posted an update on what I have been up to! So, here it goes!
18 months has been a big turning point for me. I have been talking up a storm (big surprise) and have been showcasing many new words. My new favorites are, "water, milk, apple, tree, please & cheese." The latter three all kind of sound alike, and apple means "apple chips, apple and pinapple." I like to keep things simple! I am also repeating every word I can and answer about every question with "yeah..." I try to be as agreeable as possible.
The other night, Daddy asked me to go potty on the potty. He needs to be more specific when he asks those questions, I did exactly what he asked me to...right on the lid.
I had a fun couple of weeks with Nana and Poppy. Nana spoiled me rotten. I now have more toys than I need in my lifetime! In Scottsbluff, Nana & Poppy took me for lots of wagon rides, which I loved, and fed me tons of pineapple. I also had a blast with my cousins in Kearney. They like to swim almost as much as I do. (or maybe more!)


At my 18 month check-up, I weighed in at 21 lbs (15%) and I was almost 32 inches tall (76%). Dr. Winburn said I was doing well! On Monday, I had another VCUG test and good news, my reflux is gone! Hooray, I will never have to do one of those again!
This summer is just flying by! We spend lots of time at the pool. I really like it there. I love talking to the fishies and jumping off the side. I wish they would let me go down the slide but I guess I am just too short. I ask everytime anyway though. Two more weeks until I am off to Grammy & Papas! Can't wait!
Hug & Kisses!
Annie
No comments:
Post a Comment