Monday, July 27, 2009

Time flies...and so does Annie!

I am a Bum Genius Baby!

Oh Herbie!

Chugga, Chugga...Choo Choo!!
Miss Sassy Pants

See Annie Fly!

Does it get any better than this?



I have been a very busy girl! The month started with a week-long visit from Nana, followed by Poppy. We had lots of fun together. Mommy and Nana worked hard on a new dress for me. Mom and Nana each scored new sewing machines so everyone is happy! We all walked down to the village for Village-Fest on the Fourth of July. There were guys flipping pancakes, a giant helicopter, a bike parade (which I plan to participate in next year) and my favorite, a puppet show! On the way home Poppy insisted we stop at TCBY so I got my first taste of ice cream. Boy, I am really missing out on the good stuff!

I also spent a week in Omaha. Grammy, Papa, and Aunt Missy spoiled me rotten. I got what seems to be an entire new wardrobe, including a new t-shirt that says, "Happy Go Lucky." That's me, alright! My favorite part of Omaha was the zoo. My favorite part of the zoo was the choo choo train. I think I could have ridden the train all day long! Uncle Ryan and Aunt Laura also came to visit in Omaha and then came to Kansas City with us. Uncle Ryan had a new camera and boy he took a lot of pictures!

After our week in Omaha, Mommy and I went flying to Denver! It was fun hanging with Uncle Andy and Aunt Ninny. Aunt Ninny seems to have a shopping problem so I scored again. This time she guilted Aunt Missy into buying me a matching shirt. I like being with my Aunties! Grammy also participated in the fun...she picked out the most adorable dress for me to wear in the fall. I am so glad that I am the first grandbaby!

I am eating big meals but still gag on the chicken. I am scooting around with my arms but don't quite understand how to use my legs just yet. I am into everything...and I mean everything! The wreath is falling off the door, courtesy of me. I am quite fond of jewelry and pulling glasses right off of everyone's faces. I am really good at ripping apart magazines, books, and junk mail. I added a new trick late in the month: screetching. Mom and Dad think I may have learned this from my friend Esther. It is attention getting behavior, to say the least. Oh, and has everyone heard that I won runner-up in the Bum Genius photo contest? I think I am going to get some new diapers out of the deal...

I learned a new phrase from Herbie this month that I would like to share with everyone:

"Keep it simple...love everyone!"

These are my words to live by!


Until next month,
XOXOXO
Much Love, Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment